Flavors and sounds
This was a unique event in which chefs and musicians worked in sync, composing flavors and sounds. An event where live music is the soundtrack to culinary work, and cooking became the fragrance of sound. An event for those curious about the spontaneous interaction between sounds and flavors to meet in an open and experimental space.
Feeding tongue and timpano took place during the Coworking Spain Conference.
- Pedro Pineda: Design
- Eleonore Delisse: Design Assistant
- Luzie Weigelt and Andrea Seoane: Decoration
- Carlos Mantilla Downing: Sushi
- Nanayoti Pastisseria: Wild Strawberry Cakes
- Xoan Sánchez and Max Villavecchia: Improvised Music
- Raquel Lamelo: Video